Note: With few exceptions these prayer
requests are written identical to the way they were received.
For a friend
who had heart surgery, a friend in Cherokee dorm & a family who had an
Dear God, I
pray not for me this time, but for everyone.
I want all to know not to hate. Hate gets you nowhere. It brings you down.
people, not because of what they did, but because of who they are. If you lost someone, like I have, don’t hide
your grief. Remember – you are not
alone. Jesus will always be with you!
strength to keep doing good & bless all of my family to stay safe &
friend & I can strengthen our relationships when I leave Pegasus.
my family safe & let them grow in Jesus.
For my Mom
& family to get better.
while it’s bad, if you don’t give thanks while it’s good.
everyone & help me get my Legos box back & help me get out of here to
home, not jail.
10. That God can make me change, so I don’t
leave Pegasus negative.
11. For my biological Father, who I have never
12. Lord, help me with behaviors & thank
You for helping me on Your time, not mine. I know You have a good life for me.
13. Help me to stay on track & hopefully
see my family.
14. That my Mom & Brothers are safe &
can come & see me next family day.
15. That You bless my Aunt & Uncle & keep
16. That my family gets home safe & next
family day, we can go off campus & have fun.
17. Dear Lord, I’m going through a lot right now
and I am lost. I need Your help. I know You have a reason for everything
that’s happening to me. In Jesus’ name,
18. In memory of my Dad, who passed away
19. Help & bless my family to overcome
20. I’m going through a lot of emotional
stress, Lord. Please help me, plus I’m
still showing my Phoenix
behaviors when I’m at Kiowa.
21. To get on PPL & off close ops. Bless me & my family.
22. That I get done with the program before
April & can rebuild my relationships.
23. For the Tejas staff.
24. For someone to find my Mom & help her.
25. For me to be good & get my Phase 3.
26. That I will be able to forgive myself for
what I did to get here & have the strength to stop being so mad with myself
all the time.
27. That I stay on PPL & go to zero
hours. For my family. In Jesus’ name.
28. That my family made it home safe on family
day. Amen. Thank You & praise the Lord!
29. Bless all the staff who help us here at
30. That You help all the Phoenix dorm to find You.
Note: With few exceptions these prayer requests are
written identical to the way they were received.
Remember the Serenity Prayer: “Lord, grant me
the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change; the COURAGE to change the
things I can; and the WISDOM to know the difference.