Note: With few exceptions these prayer
requests are written identical to the way they were received.
That I pass
my poly & next family day I can go off campus.
family not to get hurt & have a good day.
blesses my Grandma and keep her safe.
For my Dad
& my Brother because they are having a hard time forgiving me.
Dear Lord, I
pray for my family & my friends and for everybody who is lost.
For me to
change & follow your word.
I ask that
You bless everybody who needs it. In
Jesus’ name, Amen.
family & that I stay on PPL, because I’m on 8 hrs. & 10 will get me
For me to
10. Bless all the staff who work with us at
Pegasus because they do so much for us.
11. Help everybody at Pegasus for what they’re
going through. Amen.
12. Dear Jesus, I pray for all the staff who
devote their time to help kids at Pegasus, and for all the dorms.
13. For my Mom to finish drug rehab & be a
14. To help my siblings and keep me doing good
& finish my Phase 3.
15. To help my uncle & aunt to keep doing
16. To help me to get on PPL & stay on. I was
doing good, but got off track & I need Your mighty power to help me.
17. To help me not lose hope. I love You &
all I need is to pray for Your help.
18. Lord, help me to do good so I can leave
soon. Bless me on my journey. Help me get through Pegasus & bless my
19. That You heal my family & make sure
they stay safe. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
20. For my Grandma, whose bones hurt her; for
my Grandpa, who is blind. For my Mom & Dad to go to their classes & for
me to go home soon.
21. To keep my family & me safe & help
22. Dear Father God: I love You so much. You did so much for me by putting me at
Pegasus & a second chance at life.
23. Now, I need Your help. I need a family that
will love & take care of me, and please, Lord, to keep my mouth shut,
because I leave in a month & I know You have great plans for me.
Note: With few exceptions these prayer requests are
written identical to the way they were received.
Remember the Serenity Prayer: “Lord, grant me
the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change; the COURAGE to change the
things I can; and the WISDOM to know the difference.