The Book of Romans is a
letter from Paul to the Christians in Rome.
probably the largest city in the world. Paul wrote the letter about the year
57. He probably wrote it while he was living in Corinth.
The Book of Romans shows us
how God can save us from the punishment for our evil deeds. And the Book of
Romans also teaches how we should live. Some of the important things we can
learn from this book are:
- Everyone has done wrong things against God.
- God is angry about our evil deeds.
- God saves people who trust him..
- We cannot save ourselves by our own good works.
- When Jesus died, he died for us.
- God's Spirit helps us to do what is right.
- God always loves us.
- God shows us how to live.